Since 2009, CFE has opened doors to opportunities for our neighbors in the following ways:
- 433 individuals trained in digital literacy;
- over 1200 computers repaired at low-cost;
- almost 1000 computers refurbished and kept out of landfills;
- 63 computer services interns trained here and acquired over 5,000 hours of job-site experience;
- and over 6,000 community members used our WiFi 101 network to connect to the Internet.
Larger Needs Remain
CFE runs a lean operation. Our operating budget is small and we have three (one full-time and two part-time) employees. Our waiting list is over a month for repairs. Despite the long queue, most community members do wait because CFE is the only place they can afford to take it. Requests for user-level computer trainings come in daily, yet we are unable to resume trainings due to budget constraints.
We know we can do more. We just can't do it alone.
Click Here to Join our Mailing list or come and visit us. Look for the sign on the door.
Hours: Monday - Saturday 9AM - 5PM
View Larger Map
The bubble shows our location. Going north on 101 exit at Marsh Road, turn right to the light, turn left and go past the curve and into the first parking lot and we're behind the roll up door. Going south on 101 exit at March and go left back across 101 to the light at the bottom of the hill and then left on Haven Ave.